One of the main challenges in having an automotive repair shop is promoting it effectively to attract and retain customers. If you don’t have a solid automotive repair shop advertising strategy, your business may struggle to reach customers, leading to poor sales and revenue.
Thankfully, modern technology makes it easier to do digital marketing for automotive businesses. However, there are many ways to do it, and it’s not as simple as it may seem. You would need experts to help you come up with effective strategies and implement them. If you want to promote your automotive repair shop, read below.
10 Ways To Digitally Promote Your Car Repair Shop
1. Establish a strong website branding.
The first impression is crucial for automotive repair shop advertising. Getting the attention of potential customers to notice your website is key because it is your business’s digital storefront. To get clients’ interest, establish a strong website branding that converts. Here are ways to create consistent website branding:
- Install customer service plugins. Experts found that live customer service chats are effective in converting sales. Installing a customer-support bot that tends to customer FAQs impresses clients with immediate responses.
- Put contact info on every page. Including your business’s contact info on every page makes it easier for potential customers to schedule an appointment with your business.
- Provide value to your customers. Many customers prefer a website that directly explains the importance and benefits of availing a company’s service and how it can solve their problems. Including the “why” makes your shop more trustworthy.
- Use strong visuals. People are naturally attracted to visual elements in a website. So it’s important to set a cohesive aesthetic to your auto mechanic shop’s website—from the logo to the color theme.
2. Optimize your website for SEO.
After establishing a solid website, you must utilize search engine optimization (SEO) to increase its visibility online. SEO is one of the most crucial automotive marketing strategies because 72% of potential customers use Google to research the services they want to avail in their area, with 28% of these searches resulting in a purchase.
To make your business website rank higher on Google search results, make your website SEO-friendly. This means researching popular keywords relevant to the auto mechanic industry and integrating them naturally into your website content or pages.
3. Strengthen your social media presence.
One of the most significant advantages of modern technology is that it’s easier to promote businesses via social media as one of your auto digital marketing strategies. However, it’s more complex than posting a status on your profile. You need to create a business page with a strong presence that engages your customers.
There are many ways to use social media marketing to boost your business, depending on your chosen platform. Here are some examples:
- Posting Testimonials – About 89% of customers view online reviews and testimonials as trustworthy. You can ask your previous clients to post their reviews and feedback on your services. This could be a written testimony or a before and after photo.
- Creating video content – In recent years, it’s has proven that video content is also helpful in promoting a business because customers are now looking for informative visual media like videos. You can create short reels that highlight your services and information. It doesn’t have to be serious: you can create lighthearted videos taking the viewers behind the scenes in your auto shop, using trending audio. There are many easy-to-use video makers to help make your videos.
- Posting consistent and useful updates – Keep your customers updated with the changes in operations or if there are new services to offer.
4. Use Facebook ads to boost your business’ audience reach.
Facebook is one of the best social media platforms for auto repair shop advertising since it has many users of all ages. It also offers Facebook ads, which boost your audience reach based on your preferred demographics like age, gender, location, and interests. This could also target people who have previously visited your website or Facebook page.
5. Engage your customers with email marketing.
Email marketing is sending newsletters to your customers so that they can stay updated on new services, deals, or blogs on the website that they might find helpful. It’s essential only to send emails to customers who enlisted in the newsletter to avoid having your business email marked as spam, which prevents you from sending emails to potential customers in the future.
6. Enlist your business profile in Google My Business.
It’s easier for customers to find your business when you list its profile on Google My Business. It is free but you must follow and understand Google’s basic guidelines for local businesses to make it a practical part of your automotive marketing strategies. Once you create a profile, your business information will appear on Google Search, Google Shopping, and Google Maps.
Google Maps makes it easier for people to discover and locate your business— especially for customers within your service area. For example, if they’re looking for an auto repair service in Florida, they can switch to the Maps section on the search result and see the options pinned on the map. They can view your business hours and other relevant information when they click on these pins.
7. Create and post blogs with keywords.
77% of internet users read blogs, which makes them essential aspects of automotive service marketing. Consistently publishing quality blogs with relevant keywords embedded in the texts drives more traffic to your website. With traffic coming to your website, blogs can serve as call-to-actions to convert traffic into leads.
In addition, you can repurpose blogs as social media content that users can share in their profile—which helps expand your audience reach. Blogs also come hand-in-hand with SEO since it helps with link building. When writing blogs, it’s crucial to provide value to your readers and link authoritative websites within them to make Google deem your website trustworthy. Lastly, backlinks help you improve your discoverability in search engines.
8. Include a referral program.
Word of mouth remains one of the most effective marketing tactics because consumers trust referrals from friends, family, and colleagues regarding services and products. You can leverage this tactic by implementing a referral program, which rewards customers when the person they refer to makes their first purchase. These rewards can be discounts or gift cards, or branded swag.
9. Build a reward program.
Another effective auto digital marketing strategy is building an appealing reward program. Just like referral programs, reward programs have several benefits, like retaining customers and converting customers into brand advocates.
10. Invest in pay-per-click advertising.
If you want to boost your automotive repair shop advertising in the search engine, you can also get pay-per-click advertising or PPC, a cost-effective way to improve your business’s search engine result visibility.
PPC allows you to pay a fine to put your website ad on the SERP, and your fee varies on how many times the ad has been clicked. PPC could bring great leads if done correctly. This automotive service marketing strategy is offered on different search engines websites like Google and Bing.
Technology makes it easier to connect with customers; you can also use it for your automotive repair shop advertising. To attract and retain customers, it’s essential to have effective digital marketing for automotive businesses. Solid strategies make it easier to boost your presence on search engine results pages, which converts website traffic into leads and sales.
Many proven and tested methods can help promote your business; choosing the best digital marketing for the automotive industry depends on your needs. You can also combine many of them to cover all aspects of your marketing. To effectively strategize your automotive repair shop’s promotion, seek the help of a professional digital marketing company.
Get effective automotive repair shop advertising from Advanced Digital Automotive Group.
When it comes to automotive repair shop advertising, nobody does it best but Advanced Digital Automotive Group. We specialize in providing comprehensive auto mechanical repair digital marketing techniques that drive traffic and sales to your website. Our team of SEO professionals ensures that your website ranks, making you stand out from the competition. Call us today, and we’ll promote your business!